Keep checking here everyday for the latest on Saturdays Fall Tournament
UPDATED 10/28 Game Schedule CLICK HERE
Tournament Day: Update 10/30
One of the things we cannot control is the weather and it is not going to be one of the best of days Saturday. The club was planning a big day of fun and activities because of the weather we will be scaling back what we had planned. Soccer Games will still be played and there will be activities in the Pavilion and Grill area just nothing in the grove.
- Games will go on per the schedule. 8:30-3:30 all age groups
- There will be complementary food by the grill area from 10am until it is gone.
- Hot Dogs, Hamburgers, Drinks will be available in the grill area while supply lasts
- There will be a drawing for a prize basket for each age group Boys and Girls at the end of the age groups last game. More Information and the Schedule for those drawing times posted tomorrow.
- There will be gifts for all kids complements of Dick’s Sporting Goods and Soccer n Stuff
- We invite our Travel Players Down for a Scavenger Hunt at 11am Prizes are 1st a $50 Dicks gift Card and 2nd a $20 Dick’s Gift Card see Maggie Mannerberg in the pavilion
- There will be a drawing for (4) Tickets to Disney on Ice donated from CONSOL all can register for free
- A Chinese Auction many baskets to choose from
- Table for Indoor Soccer Registration
- Table for selling Go 4 the Goal Shoelaces benefiting children with cancer.
- Concession with be open with it’s usual fare, Pop, Coffee, Hot Chocolate, Pretzels, Nachos, Chips Ice Cream
- New Bathroom Building will be open and ready to use
Indoor Soccer is an opportunity for kids to develop their skills while not being outside. The surface, ball and rules create a fun and fast paced game, and it keeps the kids interest in soccer over the winter
This is only available to NSC Fall Soccer Players
Teams will be formed as balanced as possible to promote a fair and fun learning atmosphere. Teams may be coed, depending on the number of players per age group.
INDOOR SOCCER INFORMATION
Depending on the number of registrants, age groups may be combined and/or age groups may become coed.
There is one Indoor Season which will consist of 12 games this year.
You may drop the form and payment off at the concession stand on 10/18 and 10/25
Download Application CLICK HERE
The season begins December 7th and goes till the middle of March 2015. Time is taken off for Christmas and the New Years celebrations.
1. U5(TK), U6, U7 & U8 PLAYERS
2. LOCATION: Sewickley Gym in Herminie, Pa. above the Sewickley Township Library
no more than 15-20 minutes from anywhere in North Huntingdon Township.
Address: 201 Highland Avenue
Herminie, PA 15637
3. TIME: Sunday afternoons between the hours of 12noon to 4PM.
4. COST: $75 per player. Check made out to Norwin Soccer Club
Any questions email Benadette Rush on the contact us Page
U8 and U10 Players
Information for the Winter Academy is available on the website. Interested players can sign up using the registration form. All players that sign up will get a follow up email with additional information. Payment can be made ahead of time or at the first session.
Our friends at Dick Sporting Goods have setup a link for coupons for 10% off selectted soccer items. Dick's is a supporter of NSC and we thank them for these money off coupons.
Here is the link
TOPSoccer – Norwin Soccer Club’s Adaptive Soccer Program
When: Friday evenings
Time: 6:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Place: CONSOL Energy Soccer Complex – Turner Valley – Field 10
Norwin Soccer Club provides TOPSOCCER, The Outreach Program for soccer, a community-based training and team placement program for youth who have a physical, emotional, or mental disability throughout the region. Youth have the opportunity to participate in meaningful activities that promote physical and mental development through the game of soccer. All games are adapted to meet individual needs of participants so that they can feel confident while playing and interacting with others.
Youth will be partnered with volunteers who will assist them in learning the game of soccer, developing positive sportsmanship, and feeling encouraged while participating in an extra-curricular team activities. Volunteers provide a safe, structured, and fun environment for all youth participants.
Volunteers are currently needed on Friday nights from 6:00-7:30 p.m.
Volunteers are needed to provide 1-1or group support to special needs youth during soccer games and activities. This is a great opportunity for parents to earn back their volunteer fee while providing a positive experience for youth with special needs.
To register your child in the program please contact Louanne Dawson at:
For volunteer information please contact Laura Readel at: